1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Push-up Challenge: Daily morning push-ups

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by eldish, Jul 30, 2015.

1. yzeew

yzeew Fapstronaut

Wish they would change the name of "push up" to "moving plank". Would have helped me start off doing them correctly. I have been stuck at 20 for like a month where I typically end up breaking form

2. ShotDunyun

ShotDunyun Fapstronaut

3. Wolf01

Wolf01 Fapstronaut

I would join this too. I'm new in the forums and now want to take PMO. I'm doing a daily routine of stuff to follow up and this is an excellent idea.

I have some time without working out, going to start with just 10 and adding 2 weekly.

4. GREAT STUFF BRO! WELCOME TO THE CHALLENGE :D

Wolf01 likes this.
  5. COME ON GENTS TIME TO INCREASE THE REPS AND ADD SOME NEW VARIATIONS!

NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER.

OUR ADDICTION IS LIKE A GORILLA AND HE IS DOING PUSH UPS IN THE CLOSET, STAY VIGILANT BROS.

[​IMG]

Wolf01 likes this.
  6. davee_jones

davee_jones Fapstronaut

Well i definitely did not get on board with this. Sorry guys. I have finals week this week and than am moving so I will probably start up for new years. Definitely want to get more active!

7. i am back. i restarted today with 25.

8. and today it's 26.

9. Kwood2393

Kwood2393 New Fapstronaut

Taking an ice cold shower before you do push-ups before bed or in the morning will raise your testosterone and make you feel like a beast unleashed. Highly recommend, you won't be disappointed. Cold shower in the morning, in the evening (if you have time), and at night. I'm on day four of doing so and I'm starting to feel good.

WarriorScarr likes this.
  10. currently doing 30 every evening.

johnwick likes this.