1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Quarantine and nofap

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Herrro123, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Herrro123

Herrro123 Fapstronaut

Hey ,perhaps it's the weirdest story you will hear about in nofap so please be patient and give your opinion .
    So I actually discovered nofap accidentally ,and my last journey was like for +180 days and it was the best thing I do in my life ,people started to love me for being who I am ,I was all the time motivated ,all the time calm ,but this calmness is not like before ,I was calm because I was thinking a lot ,and I liked that type of thinking ,you just feel you are responsible of what you say ,I know that nofap is basically about +90 and that what most guys do and fall back ,but there are many things you will experience if you do it for more than that .

Okay ,till that period everything was fine and great ,so you know that was in quarantine ,one day I was like having nothing to do ,and my mind like pulled me to the curiosity of what might happen if I just watched something without m ,and you know what P do ,it's just keep attracting you until you can't control yourself and in the last it happened but I didn't want it to happen ,after it happend I felt everything changed for me ,like all my ideas all my thoughts .

I made it up to 82 days and I feel better now ,it's just that I don't feel the same as before ,I'm not intending to relapse anymore like forever ,but I'm just always thinking about when I will get back as I were before ,seriously ,I'm not used to think about it like that ,in fact I'm not used to take it seriously, now I count days and I think about it everyday ,maybe it's cuz of quarantine .

I just don't know what to do now ,any words you want to say may help me and thanks..

MHero likes this.
  2. theMotivator

theMotivator Fapstronaut

Boredom = biggest enemy for sure. Really have to find a lot of things to be occupied with. Also really control what sites you go to. Even youtube can be a really big trap. Subscribe to certain channels and use the extension to redirect to Subscribption page (so that you do not see recommended videos). And for extra care, get the extension to hide recommendation from the right side of screen.

MHero, blookes and Herrro123 like this.
  3. Last year, I formulated that I would only relapse if I suffered a serious traumatic event. Now, due to a stupid mistake I recently made I feel like I've induced a flatline that will slowly grind me back to that point. I'm holding out, but you're not alone.

My last relapse was triggered by the following:
    going to bed at 11 PM, and having to be at work at 5 AM
    eating way too much sugar during that shift
    falling asleep while trying to finish up art history homework that afternoon.

trust me. triggers are the most random thing. if you feel great, remember that. few of us do these days.

Herrro123 likes this.