1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about a girl.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Hey. Might as well be wrong sub-forum, but whatever... Meh.
    There is this girl I've met like 4 times and... I actually like her. She's same height as me, really annoying, loud and I'd say clumsy. Perfect for me.
    I really would like to make things bit more serious with her to be honest, but (!) there is a little problem. I've noticed how she knows many dudes around the city. Not like all of them of course, but you know... Some. It's not a big city, so I'm not like really worried about it, but I don't like her telling shit about other dudes or how one dumped her or the other way around. I don't even know, I just heard something like that from her. Who dumped whom I don't know, but anyways... I don't really like that type of a thing. But in the same time I like her for being this annoying, funny, loud human being. She really is a lot of fun to be around with.
    What should I do?

Kingler likes this.
  2. Hey man, no one is perfect and you know that. Everyone are having some sort of problem. I would suggest you to spend some time with her. Try to understand her. I guess she is not matured enough and that's totally ok. Maturity can be developed there's no rocket science. If you really like her, then try to understand why she does so and accept her the way she is. Spend quality time with her. All the best man :)

3. Thanks buddy. She's older than me, but in a way she is as childish as I am and I kind of enjoy I guess.

Kingler likes this.
  4. Dude same case lol :D:D. My girlfriend is too older than me but we really love each other :):). All the best :)

Enulv likes this.
  5. All the best to you too. I just hope she will understand that I like her. Can't really tell does she likes me or no.. Idk.

Kingler likes this.
  6. Be happy man :) :)

Enulv likes this.
  7. CharlieWex

CharlieWex Fapstronaut

Invite her somewhere.