Question about NoFap

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, May 17, 2018.

1. I wonder if there is any pain experienced when NoFap for 1-3 months. I have tried before and got a feeling that my balls wanted to explode. Can someone enlighten me on this topic? I do not want any problems trying this.

2. Full ahead

Full ahead Fapstronaut

Hello!

From my experience, there is no such thing as a balls pain or groin discomfort due NoFap. I think is much more a mental condition (one thinking human body MUST release or will explode...false).

Certainly, there is a strange feeling at first but not related to excess of cumloads, but to the fact, our body is expecting to obtain its reward or satisfaction and then our attention focus on the groin. Once we take care this is a process, we tend to pay attention to mano other better things..as women (if single) our own wife, our hobbies, reading, or even dining and having a sip or two.... have a great day

Roi Bassa likes this.
  3. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I think I read about the balls pain some years ago and was unsure if there where anything to it. Im on my 4th day now. Feels really good staying away. My body is more energized. I do not want to go back to the addicted prison I was in.

Have a nice day to you too good sir :)

Full ahead likes this.
  4. Full ahead

Full ahead Fapstronaut

Excellent! Keep on fighting my brother! God Bless you!

Roi Bassa likes this.
  5. Limes

Limes Fapstronaut

I had a real feel of full on my prostate after 10 days... At 13 day, when I pied, I sent my semen wants to exit.... At 14 day I risked an ejaculation during gym.... Usually I masturbated from many years 2-3 times in a week... So 14 days without ejaculation is a record... When I went to bad this night, I must masturbare myself because I felt pleaser only staing in bed.... After 2 ours I experimented a strong chaser effect so I masturbated again 2 times and I wish more, but I don't it.

6. Blue balls is a thing. It's caused by extra tension that accumulates in that region, usually blood but also nerve tension. Some discomfort might also be felt in prostate. It's usually not dangerous at all.