1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about sex .

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Shiva87, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Shiva87

Shiva87 Fapstronaut

I have beeen on day 26 of semen retention.
    I do have girlfriend, and we had sex succesfully without any ejacuation, without orgasm so to speak.
    But when having sex, i experienced "edging", where i stop in time. And we did many rounds, when suddenly there was bit sperm coming out, byt i did not experience any orgasm in fact. And no low energy, maybe just but anxiety of thinking, is that called relapse. I wonder if that cuts of the benefits, i havent yet experienced that much, only first 2 weeks i saw some energy boost and confidence. I wonder if i can go over 30-40 days if then i can notice some changed in well being, iam afraid that little bit of sperm bounced my progress back?
    Has anyone have some similar experience, if so let me guys know!! ;)

Cheers

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. I'd say just do soft mode reboot and ejaculate! We've tried karezza and stuff before, but it's hit and miss.

Wife and I had two rounds of amazing sex last night, ejaculated both times. Feel great today. Don't take semen retention too seriously!

3. Shiva87

Shiva87 Fapstronaut

Well i take it seriously :) But i wonder if ejaculation without actual orgasm has effect.

4. romeolima

romeolima Fapstronaut

I have experienced ejaculation without orgasm, normally as a result of edging, like you say.

I'm not one for semen retention either but if you consider how much you were ejaculating previously to now even that one event will leave you in a positive position.

5. Shiva87

Shiva87 Fapstronaut

I just put my 26 day load on my gf mouth, damn..was it worth it? In the moment when my D was in her mouth yes
    , but at least i try next streak go longer..what a mess

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2020