1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about workouts after relapsing

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Aeng, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Aeng

Aeng Fapstronaut

Hi guys,

I relapsed last night. But I’m not worried, I will bounce back.

but I had a workout planned for today but I feel like it’ll be a waste bcuz PMO kills our gains. Is that true or does it simply just make us lose energy to complete a workout?

2. 5adn8m8

5adn8m8 Fapstronaut

That is such a myth. There are no grounds for such claims. PMO can indeed make you feel miserable and tired but if you eat enough protein and allow your body to rest, you can put on muscle. However, I think excessive pmo can take its toll on your body in many other ways. For example, lower back pain was almost deterring me from working out properly last year. Since I've got this addiction under control and do yoga daily, the pain has been alleviated.

Inspired2chg likes this.
  3. Aeng

Aeng Fapstronaut

thanks for the response man

4. 5adn8m8

5adn8m8 Fapstronaut

Sure, buddy.

5. Zephon

Zephon Fapstronaut

When I started gym in July I can do the workouts even when I relapsed. You need the will to do it! The will is the key!
    Meanwhile I do workouts and didn't fap since 3 weeks. The only difference is that I feel more motivated and I got a better skin. But PMO won't stop me to do the exercises.

Aengel likes this.