Question for Natives.

For discussion about modern politics, politicians, and political and social trends and policies

Natives did you find the Cleveland Indians name offensive?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Maybe (on the fence)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

The Cleveland Indians are now officially changing their name but I have yet to meet a Native that really cares or asked for this.

So I am just curious was the Cleveland Indians name really offensive to you or is this just political activists blowing this out of proportion again?

brilliantidiot likes this.
  2. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

I am asking because although I could see why they may want to change the Redskins name from the NFL team I don't know why they would feel offended by the using the name Indians.

I know plenty of natives that like hockey(Canadian here) and are huge Chicago Blackhawks fans.

I know many of the ones I know would be extremely offended if they changed the name of the team but so far if you look at what's happening it seems like they are going to be next.

3. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Thats just stupid SJW shit

brilliantidiot likes this.
  4. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

Yeah I kind of figured but I want to atleast hear some natives out before ruling to that conclusion.

That's the problem with mainstream media they constantly lie. They make it seem like every native in the world find the teams name offensive that's why I really want to hear them out.

Mainstream media just ignores 99% of them just like every other race it would seem.

5. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Guess they offended elizibeth warren.
    Untitledwar2.png