1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Question on cure for PE,choosing lifestyle,karezza,etc

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by becomingreat, May 1, 2021.

1. becomingreat

becomingreat Fapstronaut

I guess many on this forum suffer from PE. At least I'm one of those who have become very sensitive in sexual organ because of years of pmo.

So my question is it basically even possible for us to practice karezza/tantra?
    I mean if I'm gonna ejaculate in matter of seconds there is no chance for practicing different things. No matter how efficient the method or style is.

Also I think PE cure rate is much lower than of PIED. I've read many cases reporting cured erectile dysfunction but very rarely anyone recovered from PE.

So I'm thinking about a life of celibacy where I stay single and enjoy the rest of my life doing SR. I don't pursue women for a few years now. I got other priorities for myself and rather work on myself than to have someone else involved in my life. So maybe I stay on this path. Otherwise I think I couldn't sexually satisfy a woman and me too because I can't last long.

Also, what if having a gf/wife and starting to have sex reactivates the pmo pathways? I've heard from others that pmo habits will be triggered by sex. So again one may end up in rabbit hole after marriage. Thant's not what one likes to end up with.

If I didn't suffer from premature ejaculations though, I'd say I like the Idea of karezza where the focus is on bonding and unity while vital fluid isn't wasted. It's a two birds with stone I'd say.
    I'd like to know your thought on this and if you can answer the question I asked I'd be grateful

Waltz likes this.
  2. Waltz

Waltz Fapstronaut

Hey brother it's okay think about SR forever. If that's what your inclination is I'd recommend you read practice of brahmacharya , book by swami sivananda it can be a great guide. The idea of krezza and/or tantra is wonderful. About PE though it'll cure don't worry, every body is different maybe your body will take a bit more time than someone else's. Good luck mate.

becomingreat likes this.
  3. becomingreat

becomingreat Fapstronaut

Hey man, yeah you guessed it right. SR forever is my inclination

Oh yeah, that's a great book. Read it twice actually! But there is another book by Mantak chia if I'm not mistaken where the idea is having sex but avoiding ejaculation so one gets the benefits of getting feminine energy while not wasting his own. I see these ideas of chia and sivanandha in contradiction. One says avoid sex and marriage at all cost, the other says do get married but do sex in a desciplined manner. I couldn't figure this out so if anyone can, enlighten me.

I hope so.

4. Waltz

Waltz Fapstronaut