1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Question to guys

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Rocketman10, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Rocketman10

Rocketman10 Fapstronaut

I have a physical exam that has to be done.Its been a number of years since i got checked over.I was wondering im going to a male doctor being male also just wondering what they check for. also if he ask any sexual questions like bout safe sex. do i have to tell him i was into heavy masterbating also. hate getting naked also

2. I have never been asked about masturbating by a doctor. As for safe sex, they are talking about exposure to contagious diseases. In that respect, masturbation is safer than actual sex. There is no reason to mention it.

3. As a nurse I can think of no medical reason a doctor would need to know about your masterbation history in terms of a general physical exam.

It will likely be your vitals (blood pressure, and heart rate), weight, drink/drugs/smoking history, and maybe some general blood tests for cholesterol, full blood count and electrolytes. They may ask about sexual contact to rule out STIs. Nothing to worry about, but it's important to be honest.

4. Healed!

Healed! Fapstronaut

They will probably do a DRE to check your prostate for enlargement and lumps. They will also likely examine your equipment and check you for inguinal hernia. (Turn your head and cough.)