Question!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Leanne, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Leanne

Leanne Fapstronaut

I understand and see the harm of the P, but I was wondering what the harmful effects of MO are. That's the part that I'm having trouble giving up...

2. Christian R&D

Christian R&D Fapstronaut

I'd like to tell you in details.
    1. bad memory( so that you can not study well for many knowledge need to recite & can not work well for you always forget key things...bad memory can lead to many terrible things, you can imagine it. )
    2. brain fog ( so that it makes you a nerd, , do not have clear logic in your mind, can not do many things smoothly , act dully...you can imagine and link to your experence.)
    3. directly affect your kidneys which are closely related to your other body organs. if you mas fluently, it goes quickly worse. kidneys are very important for Our body, it directly control the bearing function of male & female. for serious victims, male, Mas lead to low quality sperms even died sperms so that can not give a life or good life for new baby; for female, she even can not be pregnant.

Leanne likes this.
  3. Christian R&D

3. prostatitis: frequent micturition, urgent urination, awaiting urie & etc.
    4. bad marriage relationship,sexual hypoactivity, impotence(sexual dysfunction)
    5. terrible skin, maybe face will be full of whelks and smallpox pimple for when you mas the seminal fluid spurting out and that leads to endocrine.
    6. personality will be turned into introverted, depressed, unsociable & eccentric...
    There are many symptoms you can find in your body or maybe not so obvious or maybe worse. Above traits combined can totally lead you to a bad aura, bad lucks are always around you.

Leanne likes this.
  4. Christian R&D

Maybe these words are not so exact in English , I look upmost of the professional words by my e-dictionary:). All these coursings are according to many PMO victims and some of my experence.

Leanne likes this.
  5. Leanne

Leanne Fapstronaut

Thank you! That helps me put things into perspective

6. Christian R&D

Hope it helps you. English is my second language so some of the descriptions may be not so exact. but in a whole, we must get rid of this bad habit for it rules us into a very unhealthy mentality and psychology and ruins our fitness of strong body.