1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Questions about attraction

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Boanerges777, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Boanerges777

Boanerges777 Fapstronaut

So when I get 7+ and it gets amplified at 14+ days women seem to be extremely attracted to me and do all kinds of things to me and I know it’s because of my pheromones and energy and powerful presence and I stand out from every other guy because 99% of guys do PMO! And boy do I just see it in their eyes. Anyway. Whenever I start lusting or sleep in on a weekend and forget to meditate and fantasise for a while I just swear I don’t get the same attention as when I meditate + not fantasise all day. Does it “taint” my aura and energy? Also I’d love to know your experiences with this.

on_a_mission4truth likes this.
  2. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Just my speculation, but I think it may also depend on what the energy ends up doing/where it is going.

I think it may be that people who try to do this ends up having it go "out" in some form, like even on a behavioral level the way they carry themselves changes so it is not necessarily even in terms of energy.

The opposite possibility is of course it goes inwards in some way, meaning it changes you instead of making you either behave or exude something differently outwards. Now if this is the case, it wouldn't readily be seen unless someone knows what to look for or if there's just a recognition. Basically it may end up turning inward as subtler processes, which is not limited to sexual energy. A possible example of this in my experience is a certain connection with female gurus, which may be kind of a big age gap but there's either a meeting of gaze or otherwise some kind of recognition. On my side it doesn't even matter that they are much older and frankly physically wrinkly, because I pick up a certain presence. In that case I doubt it's a matter of taint as it is recognizing something subtler, if that makes sense.

3. Boanerges777

Boanerges777 Fapstronaut

Do you feel attracted to the female gurus because of their presence and energy? Just curious ..

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Yes, this happened back like 15-20 years ago, it felt like a kind of spiritual instinct. Since then I have noticed it seems to happen the other way around on a few occasions. Just as physical maturation makes people physically attractive I suppose there's a subtler spiritual correlate.

Deleted Account and Boanerges777 like this.