questions about Panic Button

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by MaleAlone, Dec 21, 2019.

1. MaleAlone

MaleAlone Fapstronaut

One feature that I have not been able to figure out is the red PANIC BUTTON.

Could somebody here tell me very precisely just what the Panic Button is for? If somebody clicks on the Panic Button, could somebody here tell me what then happens?

Thank you!

2. Coffee Candy

Coffee Candy Moderator Assistant Staff Member Moderator Assistant

If you click on the Panic button it will give you four categories to choose from: Emergency, rejection, depression, relapsed.
    Click on the 1 that is relevant for what you're feeling/going through at the moment, upon clicking It will then show you a motivational or/and kind phrase /video to try and help you out
    : )

xwjbkw, AugustRevolution and kropo82 like this.
  3. MaleAlone

MaleAlone Fapstronaut

I deeply appreciate the explanation!

4. Azzure

Azzure Fapstronaut

I’m new here and that explanation was helpful.

I clicked on one of the fields within the PB and a link popped up so I could open it in the app. However, when I went to the App Store (for iPhone) there was no Panic Button app available (there were many other similar apps but no NoFap one).

Is the Panic Button app still available for iPhone?

And is there a way for us to create/add our own content to the Panic Button so it’s personalised. This could prove very helpful. A picture of my mother and grandmother popping up would pretty much stop me dead in my tracks from doing anything bad. Just a thought.

5. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

A religious only would be appreciated. Usual motivational speech don’t work on me.

Azzure likes this.
  6. Azzure

Azzure Fapstronaut

Hey that’s a good idea. What type of religious content were you thinking would be most helpful for you?

7. Coffee Candy

On the top right there is an option to include Religious material or Non religious material.

8. Coffee Candy

No app available, no. Just the Panic button on the forum exists.

There is no way to add your own content as far as I'm concerned.

9. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

That’s why I asked for religious only :) because even when checked I can still get non-religious things that doesn’t work well on me (like getting a Walter white quote).
    I don’t use it much because I have to refresh until I find something that can make sense to my mind.

Azzure likes this.
  10. Azzure

Azzure Fapstronaut

Thanks. While I can’t create my own PB I do see that I can suggest new content for the PB.

1DC1563B-1A5A-4594-88D7-683DC0700CF0.jpeg

Would I be notified if something I submit is accepted by NoFap?