1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Quit caffeine for more succsess?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, May 15, 2021.

1. Title.

Should i stop taking caffeine like cofee and energy? Personaly i have troubles getting into sleep, and my longest streaks where witout coffee.

Akeakua likes this.
  2. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

For me personally, I notice when I drink any more than one cup of coffee a day, it makes me feel misaligned in some way. This is usually because a second cup of coffee for me, I take without practical purpose -- because I like coffee. That action snowballs in doing a lot of things purely because "I like x" and whole days go wasted for me. It's just the personal association the second cup has taken in my life.

Per_Aspera_ad_Astra likes this.
  3. Rents77

Rents77 Fapstronaut

Personally, I chug 3-4 coffees a day and sleep like a baby - it's one of my addictions that I'll likely carry to my grave.
    The real problem for me is if I have a Coke, then I won't be able to get any sleep.

It's a matter of how your organism handles it, if you try going without coffee for a few days and sleep better, then you have your answer.

4. in my opinion energy drinks are modern day alchimia. Coffee is d
    addictive some people drnk more than 6 cups for day. they don't energize me, they make me sleep. The only answer is Black tea or Vitamin Water.

Per_Aspera_ad_Astra likes this.
  5. terryhenry

terryhenry Fapstronaut

Try not having coffee for a day or two and see if you notice much difference. Everyone is different in how caffeine effects them...I have recently looked at changing the coffee I buy and making sure it’s from a good source and organic.

Akeakua and Per_Aspera_ad_Astra like this.
  6. i went once a week with no caffeine and i had a lot more energy and slept a lot better

Akeakua likes this.
  7. greatvortex

greatvortex Fapstronaut

Try abstaining. If you don't regret abstaining for a week or two, continue abstaining, just like with NoFap. I'm very happy right now, after abstaining for 50 or so days, therefore I'm not going to fap. I don't drink coffee (I find coffee disgusting personally) so I can't talk much about coffee, but I guess the scenario I described kind of applies right?

Per_Aspera_ad_Astra and Akeakua like this.
  8. How much do you usually have per day? I only drink when I wake up, and a small one after lunch. That's all. How about you?