1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

random journal

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by climberjunkie, Nov 8, 2015.

1. climberjunkie

climberjunkie Fapstronaut

It’s that time of year again, my fellow Brothers, to cajole, poke, brow, and critique. Only for improvement. Someone in nofap mentioned. It doesn’t matter if you’re in day 1 and relapse compared to day 100 and relapse (Just using random numbers) that being said, I feel like in the process of nofap sometimes we get so caught up that we forget the point. Excuse my language, we put the “pussy on the pedestal” that maybe, just maybe, If I do nofap and go 90+ hard mode, or let’s say 350 days. Just maybe, I’ll find a girlfriend, then what? So what? I know I can be accused of this also. Point of politics of life is, who, what, when, where and how. But if the, who isn’t right the rest goes to garbage. I got to 30 days and this is my day 1 because I relapsed, want to know why I relapsed? Simply because I edged, it’s always the small things that crush or brighten up the bigger picture. Im simply in a relapse of confusion, I don’t know where to begin, how to start hard mode, but its things like these that I love, new beginnings, however this shouldn’t be an excuse. If your not religious you don’t have to read beyond this point. I’d like to thank God and Jesus and all my brothers who have helped me in nofap, it means a lot to me, and I’d rather have a few brothers then a lot of nothing.

P.S. this is just a rant, I have no citations or secondary information, this is all personal info and based on experience, and English is not my first language, so if you’re getting lost reading this I apologize. Please Give me feedback :)