1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

RANT about woman attraction during Nofap

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    yeah did you kiss the mirror too

2. :) I see what you mean, but the benefits can't be pigeonholed and I can assure you, there is some truth, exaggerated it may be!

Agree with you here. Good points :)

3. Yep nothing attract girls more than money.

4. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Haha.....yes it is the ultimate truth

The Ultimate and Deleted Account like this.
  5. xNITROUSx

xNITROUSx New Fapstronaut

Decent thread. Doing nofap for increased attention from women is worthless. Being attractive to girls requires a great base both physically and mentally.

You’re also right when it comes to girls liking men who are already in relationships.

The Ultimate and Deleted Account like this.
  6. I_am_cosmo

I_am_cosmo Fapstronaut

I was the one who thought NoFap is bullshit & especially that attraction thing. But when I started my first streak around after 7 days I started seeing woman are smiling at me, noticing me. But I thought it can be coincidence. So after 14+ days I had to convinced myself that it's not a coincidence because woman were literally touching me out of nowhere. My WhatsApp account suddenly started flooding with messages, ex said I look different now and she wants me back, It's not just woman but men started giving respect. I am not saying you are wrong, but results may vary person to person. you have to be patient because healing takes time. Keep your mind clean from lust. Attraction happens when you least expect it, and believe me it will shock you. I remember one incident I would like to share, month ago(on day 24) I was traveling in bus and there was one girl standing front of me, suddenly she started standing closer to me & rubbing her butt towards me(I knew that was intentional because there was lot of space in bus) but she was doing it again & again. After some time she asked me about myself & do I have gf? I was clearly able to see that she wanted me to fuck her. Never happened in my past life. So guys, this is real shit. I do believe in experience rather than anything.

7. if Brad Pitt had zero confidence, he'd still be able to bang every woman on the planet. And if a troll had the most confidence in the world, he would remain a virgin for life. Confidence mean nothing in bigger picture.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

To some extent you are right
    Basically nofap is one of the many factors regarding attraction.....

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Unfortunately your opinion isnt my reality, anyway thanks for your comment.

10. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Brad Pitt would never be in his position without confidence. Confidence has been essential for him to become the man he is today. Confidence means everything, I don't understand how you can deny that. Confidence, social skills and overall mental strength are the foundation of success in life. No matter what else you have going on, it won't ever be enough if your foundation isn't right.

11. Being confident does not make you attractive ! but being attractive gives you confidence.!

12. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Being attractive without having confidence means nothing. You're right that being attractive makes you more confident, but you can still have low confidence even if you are attractive. Confidence isn't solely based on being attractive, being attractive will make you more confident but there are many other factors as well. Look at yourself. You are clearly a good looking man based on your picture. But that's not enough is it? There is something else missing. What do you think it is? (Assuming you have made this thread because you aren't successful with women?)

13. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I do NoFap for decency and dignity purposes. I have not experienced any kind of improvement in any way but is not like I expected those in the first place, I still feel sad and women still ignore me, everything is the same. Not touching yourself is not going to solve all your problems, it is up to you what you do with your time to chase your goals.

14. xD

15. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Whether or not nofap attraction is true... they will eventually get to know who you are and decide for real if you're actually someone worth being attracted to. Just as it is with being attracted to someone's physical attributes. Maybe you can attract them with nofap, but then what? Will the person that you are and the life that you've created be able to keep them attracted?

16. letter

letter Distinguished Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Not being drenched in shame will affect how a person carries themselves in their mannerisms from posture to vocal tone and beyond.

I don't accredit this to semen retention but on not feeling like a piece of walking human garbage.

17. Well said! :emoji_clap:

18. Judas Johnson

Judas Johnson Fapstronaut

I really believe this Aura thing.
    I have noticed women and men really looking at me. Not just a glance but really looking, even some of the guys I know that are heterosexual.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that they are attracted to me at all, but it's like they sense something different.

19. Can totally fucking relate. :emoji_eyes:

20. Judas Johnson

Judas Johnson Fapstronaut

There's this one guy especially, at work, who I happen to dislike, and he me. We normally just say morning and dont take any notice of each other for the rest of the day. He's an alpha male type, but of late I find him sat staring at me with a puzzled look on his face. It's got to be the no PMO!