Rate the last movie you watched v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell no Tales: 9/10.
    I like the movie because it brings me to 18th century when British colony imperialized American, and the most interesting of all that it's Golden Age of Piracy. But I don't like to watch it in television because it's not extended and some scenes are cute

2. I thought the movie well written and filmed. The acting, directing, characters development, musical score, and cinematography are all perfectly fine. I still don't get hate for it if it is still a well-made movie an the fact that it got ton of positive reviews from the critics.

3. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I always take a critic's word with a grain of salt. Sometimes they call a good movie a shit movie or vice versa.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. I almost always enjoy movies critics hate, personally.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Hating a great film like THE LAST JEDI won't change anything. Stop embarrassing yourself. :emoji_unamused:

6. Gotham Outlaw

I'm not talking about the last Jedi. I haven't seen it yet. I'm speaking in general.

Ecco likes this.
  7. Ecco

Ecco Fapstronaut

Was almost going to see Solo blindly but then read about it.

Wow.

1/10 without even seeing it.

8. Ecco

Ecco Fapstronaut

It wasn't bad. I am not sure it was a 90 though.

9. That's dumb. You can't rate a movie without seeing it. Have your own opinions, don't just take someone else's as gospel.

10. Deadpool 2 10/10
    No complaints. It was perfect for exactly what it was supposed to be. A great mix of humor and depth. Loved it.

Also recently saw Infinity War, which definitely gets a 10/10 from me too.

Ecco likes this.
  11. Just rewatched Doctor Strange. Id say a 7/10. A good movie, with some serious flaws.

u376, Ecco and Deleted Account like this.
  12. BrowneyedBri

BrowneyedBri Fapstronaut

Magic Mike
    8/10

Ecco likes this.
  13. kyumie

kyumie Fapstronaut

Deadpool 2
    9/10
    Awesome movie and worthwhile to watch.

Taylor25, Ecco and Deleted Account like this.
  14. Zephon

Zephon Fapstronaut

X-Men: First Class
    5/10

Good actors and good telling story. The problem on marvel-movies and also dc-movies is that they cannot implement everything from the original comics. A lot is changed in such movies like character-designs but also behaviour of some characters (example Rogue who is very extravert is in the movie the totally opposite).
    But for No-Marvel-fans it is enjoyable.

u376 and Ecco like this.
  15. Wizard of Oz - 7.5/10
    A classic, but not a lot actually happens. The songs are really catchy though.

Ecco likes this.
  16. Ecco

Ecco Fapstronaut

You're dumb hunny.

I can discern what I choose however I want.

17. Gotham Outlaw

No, you're dumb "honey".

If you haven't seen a movie you can't have an opinion on it.

18. Yep, you can. You're free to do that, and I'm free to say that it's dumb of you.

19. First i want to say you cant rate a movie without seeing it, thats like saying you dont like a food without tasting it. Its nonsense........Anyway now that thats out of the way...

The aviator 10/10, one of my favorite movies of all time and an absolute masterpiece in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2018
    Taylor25 and Deleted Account like this.
  20. My aunt and I booked tomorrow's showtime for Han Solo. I'm still avoiding spoilers and I will tell ya all how good it is. I cannot wait to see it!

@reystronaut