1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rate the last movie you watched v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Bad Boys 3 - 7/10.

Funny movie, liked it more than the second. Will Smith looks truly impressive for his age (i have to train more ; ). Tried D-Box motion seats, which was fun.

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  2. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Incredibles 2
    7/10

3. I saw two movies this weekend:

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood - 6 out of 10. Not Tarantino's best, but the payoff is worth the long build-up.

Jojo Rabbit - 9 out of 10 - I really loved this movie, best I've seen in a really long time.

4. The new Harley Quinn movie (It is not a Birds of Prey movie, even if the title says otherwise). It is an alright movie, Harley Quinns Character is excellent. I had fun, but it certainly was not the best DC movie.

5. Thaala

Thaala Fapstronaut

Scarface 8,5/10

6. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Sonic the Hedgehog - 8/10

For Sonic's first live action movie, it turned out simply well done, family friendly, and his fixed CGI design looked really good.. even much better than the first one where he looked like he was on crack.

7. Video game-based movies have been good lately.

MJ93 likes this.
  8. Fantasy Island

Not sure what to rate it... I have mixed feelings. I had a good time, but I also thought the acting was not great. the writing was pretty bad a lot of the time, there were some plot holes, and the ending was extremely anti-climactic.

But... somehow I still enjoyed it? I just don't know, man.

9. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Rambo first blood
    8/10
    Loved it

palindromo and AngelofDarkness like this.
  10. 27 percent on Rotten Tomatoes? No, thank you.

11. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

I am talking about the first part....
    I really like how those cops mistreated and underestimated Rambo....and later got whopped

12. Gambler Kaiji

Gambler Kaiji Fapstronaut

It Follows
    6/10
    Interesting concept, but stiff acting and questionable decisions from the protagonists left me non plussed about it. Wasn’t unenjoyable, but I could’ve spent those 90 minutes watching something better honestly.

13. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Bhoot: haunted ship
    7/10
    An unintentional horror comedy......yes comedy was unintentional from the makers
    Audience was laughing at some scenes
    Also script was boring
    But still I enjoyed

14. Merrywhether

Merrywhether New Fapstronaut

15. Django Unchained: 8.5/10

Re-watch this one every few years. Definitely one of Tarantino's best. Christoph Waltz is amazing in it, and Leonardo DiCaprio is one of the most despicable villains in modern cinema.

16. Nerve

6.5\10

Interesting movie, but had some pretty serious plot holes if you ask me

17. 1917

7/10
    + breathtaking sets and production value
    + music, composition, lighting, cinematography
    + volume wasn't at 200% ear rape levels at all times like with Dunkirk
    - side characters we only see very briefly in the film seemed more interesting to me than main characters
    - one shot gimmick isn't that impressive to me anymore since Snake Eyes/Children of Men

18. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Deadpool 2
    7/10

19. John Wick: 7.5/10

Definitely one of the best action movies in the last couple years. I've been on a Keanu kick lately after watching the Bill & Ted movies for the first time. Great to see him back on top. Not many negatives to this one...minus the CGI dog poop. o_O Overall a great popcorn flick.

John Wick: Chapter 2: 7/10

This one was pretty good as well. I prefer the first one a bit more. Chapter 2 dragged a little bit toward the end for me. The action and stunts were still top notch though. Will be watching the third movie in the next few days.

palindromo and u376 like this.