1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rate the last show you watched

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Gotham Outlaw, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

2. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Vikings Season 4 vol 2 = 6/10

3. Trailer park boys - I am the liquor ----- 8/10 if 2 beers in

4. Gotham Outlaw

Fuck off Mr Lahey

5. Fucking way she goes

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
    Deleted Account likes this.
  7. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

8. Brooklyn 99, 10/10

That show is comedy gold, to me. I don't think I've ever watched a show that consistently makes me laugh out loud, multiple times, in ever single episode, as much as this one does.

9. Gotham Outlaw

I've heard great things about it. Does it matter if watch it from the beginning or can I jump in the middle?

10. Hm, I think it would be enjoyable and easy to catch up to if you jumped in. Like any good show, getting connected to the characters is important and takes a couple episodes, but I don't think they have to be the first episodes necessarily. They're all on Hulu still though, if you have that. :)

11. Opie and Anthony w/ Patrice O' Neal 9/10

12. Gotham Outlaw

Westworld 9/10
    I finished this the other night with my parents. It has a lot of nudity, so I don't think most people here will want to watch it. Anthony Hopkins and Ed Harris are both great at their parts. Jeffrey wright and Evan Rachel wood so a good job too. If anyone here does decide to give it a chance it definitely requires your full attention. There's a lot going on.

13. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

Finished watching every episode of HBOs The wire on Amazon prime. This might just be the best show ever made. Takes some patience, but it's so well done. A bit of a weird transition, but the next show I plan to watch is adventure Time.