1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rating women on a scale?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by gyro combo, Aug 21, 2020.

Anyone else feel weird rating women on a scale?

1. Yes

36 vote(s)
    69.2%
  2. No

16 vote(s)
    30.8%
  1. SeaChange

SeaChange Fapstronaut

People can make comments about how "some women judge men on a scale based on x,y,z" but we should realize that we aren't looking for "some" women. It's important to realize that society has its counter balances when it comes to genders. For every "basic" woman who gives every man a rating from 1 to 10 there is a "basic" man who does the same for women. Let them match with each other and be miserable as they continue to turn every person of the opposite sex around them into numbers and become miserable.

Just because others choose to turn the opposite sex into simple numbers doesn't mean it's okay for us to. We must strive to be better than them. I slept around and chased women because I thought it was what everyone else was doing and all it ever gave me was emptiness and regret. In working hard and becoming the best versions of ourselves we will attract those who can see people for more than just their base appearances. Know who you attract.

2. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

I totally agree what you have said but this kind of woman is impossible to find anywhere else in the world.
    The thing is also these "good" woman who you think they are, show you with those inner values (what mostly woman preaches hilariously) and they change their personality and charakter and show their real-real self after 5-10-25 years and then you are fucked up. You will never know as a men if she wants selfenrich from you like a blood sucker. Man are so blind that they would even defend all woman no matter what is.
    Those man are so weak and so lost, the only rule whats important for them is "no man has the right to critisize woman."
    But in reality alot of men are loosers. They are so blind of love. They would throw all the money behind woman they would even eat shit just not to loose them and many woman just playing with men at the beginning of the relationship.
    They don't respect your choice. They give a fuck about you.
    So when do you know that she will not cheat on you, when do you know she will be still together with you in 50 years? To be honest I don't trust woman at all. I have seen so many woman who are acting like snakes that I don't believe in those "goodness and honesty" in woman. I am sorry. You can believe that but I am definetly out. No matter if you assume their core, their heart are good you will always loose as a man.
    I have only experienced woman who always had ulterior motives and always who wanted selfenrichment just for themselves. I have never seen a woman who would literally fight for her partner. For the man!
    I have never seen that. It is always the opposite case. Believe me. At my old job, in the supermarket those co-workers (also woman) tend to bully other younger people who just find the job and started to work at the same working place and I hated them for being mean to them. I was bullied by woman as well. First they smile at you and then 1 month later they find you as the victim. If I had superpowers back then, I had already killed them. But maybe it is better to be the silent monk, then acting like a brutal Rambo.
    Thats why I can't stand woman who talk too much.
    I also hated my old teachers (also some woman) who had something against me. But surprisingly with men I had abit better experiences. The only people who fought for me were men all the time.
    I think thats why alot of men are homosexuell/bisexuall men. They see men are being more honest than woman and they like the inner values from men more than from a woman , but at the same time they admire the beauty of a woman. I've saw that alot.
    When it comes to my family all woman in my family are no good people. 2 of my older sisters only were married to born a baby, ....they never loved their husbands. Their egoism just love the child but never showed the love to a men.
    Only if they have reached in life what they get then they are only satisfied.
    This is why I can't never open my heart fully to any woman. I don't want to be used from woman only because they are satisfied afterwards or only when they talked to me and I have to please them.
    Even if a woman fell in love with me, I will never know her, cause I will never believe in her for so called honest words.
    I always saw woman as the better version of men as a 5 year old kid, but I was totally wrong.
    Since religious or non-religious woman want always have kids at the end of 30 til mid 40. I have never seen a woman who is not into hypergamy or chooses to live a family life. And none of those two options I fit in. I want a girlfriend yes (because my heart say it so eventhough I don't need one in the first place) but I don't want to have a family nor being married and have kids .
    I dont understand why people have to follow a specific life what others have lived before them.
    Is a word to love a person and be on her side not enough?
    As a men I have more to loose if I marry a woman rather than not to do it.
    Also I would never decide to live a life together with someone in the same apartment.

3. You do you. It might be because it's not the right time for you to fall in love or to have someone fall in love with you. You got trust issues but you're taking it too far. And yeah, some men are losers too. I agree with that. I hope the day comes where you can find a woman that you can love and that she loves you back.

Krillin1993 likes this.
  4. ¹Personally, I have no problems with it. Some people are ugly and some are beautiful; most fall somewhere within the spectrum and everyone is free to hold their opinions about what makes another person beautiful. Quantitative estimation is a natural consequence of qualitative descriptions on a spectrum.

No problems from me. Just don't be a dick about it and you're cool.

TheStranger likes this.
  5. Belching_Booch

Belching_Booch Fapstronaut

I do it. Nothing objectifying about it. Women objectify themselves on a daily basis, and you're delusional if you think they don't compare men they've been with. Sizes and all...

6. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

So @Krillin1993 , let me tell you that I also feel the same way about men from time to time. But I still don't want to lose hope in anyone. I think your ideal woman definitly does exist. I don't wish to have any relation out of materialistic goals. If I want anything in life, I need to struggle and deserve it myself. This is what being independant means, not burdening others to achieve your dreams and ambitions.

I think that, both of us, whenever our life feels so difficult and everything seems hopeless, we tend to concentrate on our former negative experiences with the opposite gender. Me too I had experiences with the opposite gender that made me wish to have nothing to do with them anymore. Those events made me fabricate a very monstruous vision of men as a whole, but deep down I wished this very image wasn't true. I still hope it's not true for a lot of males, and find many who are decent and humane.

for the time being, focus on resting and recovering. And you need to discover why this 10 days period of streak is so difficult for you. Look for the physiological as well as psychological instigators behind it.

Krillin1993 likes this.
  7. IRLMAN

IRLMAN New Fapstronaut

society these days is all about judgement. news cant get attention without saucy gossip and judgements. truth is
    most people can be rated on 1-10 scale from personal preference. this doesnt go for just looks but personality too.

8. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

We do, they do, is not like you are rating the person but the physique of said person and yes, that can fit in a number scale, the whole person as a human being obviously cannot be put into numbers...

I do not know a single person, male or female that rates people as a person using numbers, people use adjetives for that kind of stuff, physique on the other hand....i've seen both using a number scale to rate it.

9. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

I don't like putting a number on them. At the same time I do know I have some sort of scale within. Though I do wonder how much of that I learned from the rating systems of others.

10. Ahiphena

Ahiphena Fapstronaut

I just don't see what purpose it serves. If you're pursuing this person, they're obviously high on your "scale" anyway, and if not it doesn't matter. Obviously everyone has opinions but I've never felt the need to quantify that.