1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Reach 30 Days Without PMO After 6 Years of Failure

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by staying_alive, Jun 6, 2019.

1. staying_alive

staying_alive Fapstronaut

Finally I could make it. Actually I don't know exactly how many days I've passed without PMO. But since I'm moslem, and I'm fasting during Ramadan, from that I know I could reach 30 days without PMO.

The withdrawal symptoms in early 1-2 weeks was almost not exist. Starting on weeks 3 that memory of P arose, I often fantasize when I'm going to sleep even until now like I couldn't control it. Now my challenge is to get rid that P fantasy I think, maybe you can give me an advice guys how to get rid this fantasy, I would appreciate it.

I also get the benefit of nofap like the other tell, here are some of the benefit:
    1. Feel more happy.
    2. Now I get my morning wood back.
    3. More cheerful.
    4. Could laugh more on funny things, even a little funny things I could laugh happily.:emoji_grin:

5. Breathe more relax.
    6. When speaking in public, I could control the nervous, I'm still nervous but I could control it.
    7. I feel my endurance increase.
    8. Hair loss decrease.
    9. I could talk with other people with keep on eye contact though still can't focus.

I would like to thank you to all people here who have motivate, encourage, and give me advice, also to Muslim fapstronauts group as well, finally I could write in success story section. My journey may still be long but this little victory bring me joy to continue. :emoji_grinning:

2. Salam Alekum, my friend. Congratz and keep it up!

3. staying_alive

staying_alive Fapstronaut

Waalaikum sallam, thank you:emoji_grinning:
    You too brother, keep it up.