Read this and just be my friend.

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by The way I am, Nov 28, 2019.

1. The way I am

The way I am Fapstronaut

Hello,

Actually I logged in just to renew my history with a diary. But that simply does not work, or I don't wanna restrict my day with a diary. I just wanna find myself whose life suffers just like mine from "PMO" addiction. I do not care female or male. But I assure that I am gonna be a real and sincere companion through the way who will be open in any case to get over this bridge.

Yeah I am doing this for the first time because I wanna give this a try. Please read this and be comfortable to write me. I will be very grateful. Good night.

2. ArrangeMeans

ArrangeMeans Fapstronaut

Hello, The way I am. What are you looking for in an accountability partner/group? What are some specifics? Would someone(s) with a certain worldview, timezone, age, lifestyle, occupation, long-term goal, and/or personality help? There are a lot of people searching for accountability, so do not be afraid to define some standards. You can always be lenient with what you are looking for, but it is best to start with specifics and work down from there. Who knows? There might even be someone(s) who matches all of your criteria.

3. The way I am

The way I am Fapstronaut

Hmm no, I did not think about it actually. But I have already found my friend. Even if there is timezone difference and religion difference, we are getting along well. That is what matter now, thank you. For the help.

4. Coffee_lover

Coffee_lover Fapstronaut

Hi i'm craig 39 from the UK im not religious but i'am gay n proud and i only chat on whatsapp.

I'm here to be a friend an AP or a shoulder to cry on if needed

The way I am likes this.
  5. ArrangeMeans

ArrangeMeans Fapstronaut

Awesome! I am so glad you have found a partner. I wish you the best!

The way I am likes this.
  6. The way I am

The way I am Fapstronaut

Hey man, thank you for the request. But I have already found my AP. I hope you will find one, too.
    Best of luck.