1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Reading the bible in 2020

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

UPDATE - I didn't realise that this had been moved to Christian Fapstronauts.... oh well. Coming here to tell you that I have just finished the last verse of Revelations, and I have now read the whole King James Bible in 2020. And what a crazy year it has been, too. But I have generally managed to wake up before my family and read the bible (occasionally I have read it later in the day instead).

The New Testament was generally a bit more familiar to me. But I felt like I was racing through, reading several chapters each morning. I will miss it in 2021.

2. No need to miss it Brother, rinse and repeat. Start it over again?

fredisthebes and Knighthawk like this.
  3. Good job. I pray the holy spirit revealed the scripture to you like never before. I encourage you to read it more than one time and possibly in other translations. You never stop discovering new truths. Listening to good preaching also makes the bible come alive in new ways when you get good teaching and application.