1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ready for manhood again

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Iwannabeme, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Iwannabeme

Iwannabeme Fapstronaut

Right before i fell into pmo so hardcore, around 16/17 i was what some would call a mans man. I was shredded, solid, bold, tenacious, and just had an inner fire to me that no girl could turn down and every guy respectfully admired. I exsuded confidence and a vigor for life in general. My likeability and lovability was through the roof and had so much testosterone it was palpable. I was a young lad that was physically already comming into manhood. With that flush of hormones though came a very deadly trap. Getting caught by pmo and highspeed internet p, eventually brought me to my lowest of lows. It was suttle at first, one video every few weeks, nothing crazy just what id call light stuff now... Anything worked at that time. Actually at first i thought p was not something i liked morally, i was a real ass dude and could see the insidiousness of some hardcore stuff. Then gradually over time, my hear began to turn. Over time i was draw closer and closer to this life depriving addiction. Then i began to love it, i had really lost my way. Now to see the kind of person i had become, i am disgusted. That once full on bad dude who was full of life and spontaneity had become a weak and spinless hollow version of myself. I was so in denial of how p was affecting me, and my love for it had me defending it to no end. I still have muscle and still built but my inner soul is empty. I see it now that i am regaining it all again. I had lost all those good qualities i had and had become a spinless JERK OFF! I had no reapect for anyone espesially women. When i normally loved and admired real women. After seeing all i had see i had no love for people in general. Well i have to say that i am rising up out of the sick swamp that is pmo. I will continue to self improve and regain that manhood that was once rightfully mine. I will get back that young stud i once was. I will be my true self again. I WANNA BE ME! Whoooora!

kriss93, Moogie, shrike and 1 other person like this.