1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Real life horror incidents...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by GotCaught, Jun 30, 2021.

1. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

Hi fellow warriors,
    Have you ever experienced any ghostly sightings or feeling of being surrounded by a spirit?

2. Yep i had and i get shocked some time, the small painting i had on the wall litteraly jumped up without sense (is gravity reversed?) and when i go to the apartment of my dad for sleep, that is dead, i have always a bad feeling, in that apartment is also dead a guy 10 years ago...
    I live in a 700 years old house and also my mom told me that she hear some strange noises time ago, and other strange things, but don't tell it to materialists that are searching some rational-physical answers to spiritual things.

GotCaught likes this.
  3. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

I'm schizoaffective. I've seen demons shooting in and out of people - making their eyes go dark and their behavior change. They looked like flying shadows. Of course, it was all in my head but it seemed real to me.

GotCaught likes this.
  4. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

Only two, I can share one though. Wouldn't call it ghostly either, just strange.

It happened when I was 13. My younger brother an I were staying up late watching Inuyasha on Adult swim. When that was over, we starting looking out the window and just talking. We did that a lot. Still do in fact, but I digress.

It was then that out of nowhere, this large, white vortex opened up just above the sidewalk near our window. It didn't make a sound - just appeared and shined for about ten or so seconds. Both of us were scared shitless. We stared at the vortex thing, watched it go back into being a small white dot, looked at each other and ran to bed.

I don't tell anyone offline about that since I'm not sure I'd believe it if told to me. Just one of those "you have to experience it" things.

GotCaught and TrueSaiyan2.0 like this.
  5. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

This is the real ghost story for me, because I have an ex-friend that’s bipolar with schizophrenic tendencies, and I say ex-friend because he started to hate me because he believed I was an actual demon.

So yeah. If I am a demon, that’s spooky as fuck.

6. I'm not much of a believer in these things, I am a skeptic. But once when my gf was bursting a spot on my leg(don't ask) something was mentioned about this being a job. I thought of a girl I knew years ago who did waxing. She used to tell us of these gross stories we found amusing. Well, I thought of her in that moment and we went to sleep shortly after. During the night we were both awoke by what sounded like someone walking in our hallway and another noise. Creeped us out. The next morning I learned that that girl killed herself that night. Weirded me out because I hadn't talked to her or heard from her in years nor even thought about her and she died when I thought of her that night.

GotCaught likes this.
  7. Is like when you change tv channel your consciousness just change level, mostly of schizophrenic, etc..produce more DMT than the normal and then they feel and SEE these things. People have experimented a lot of scary things and some of them get a life-shock because they weren't ready to see or had a low vibrational level.
    a nice recent book is "Passport to Magonia" but there is a lot of book authors like Castaneda or Giovanni De Castro.
    to every materialistic answer there is a spiritual one.

Austin88 likes this.
  8. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

Well, I have a history of delusions and hallucinations, including things that could never be real. But, sometimes I used to have this nagging thought that maybe what I saw was real and they were attacking me because I was weak and they knew my experience would be written off as hallucinations. It would usually happen after prolonged periods without sleep. Like what if mentally ill people are attacked by demons because they're weak and the voices that are so common in schizophrenics are actually demons?

9. I'm sorry i've never experienced any of this, this Ghost Stories seem like Hollywood cinema. - All non sense.

GotCaught likes this.

10. I liked this because I also used to watch Inhuyasha and Yuyuhakusho on Adult Swim. Hello fellow Anime brotha!

Atticus likes this.
  11. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

Didn't help that school was usually the next morning, so we'd wake up so tired, lmao.

Oh, then there was Toonami with DBZ! I lost count the amount of times I awaited the next episode of the Buu saga, you know, after Vegeta blows himself up.

But those were simple times. Good ones.

TrueSaiyan2.0 likes this.
  12. I saw a apparition at Camp.

I woke up in the middle of the night being startled by something. I knew myself I was our cabin wall when I woke up; then I turned left. There it was. It was a kind of big guy and little taller then the bunk bed I was sleeping on with my camper friend.

It wasn't my camper friend even though he's tall. I'm sure I would of seen his body, mass, and figure. But this was a black mass and it had such a distinct black outline. I didn't think much of it the next day actually. The rest of the week was a whole different story...

But after a few hours I started to feel very very off and off centered if you could say. Not nauseated but I felt spaced out. This actually continued until I got home that Friday which was the last day of camp and then a few more days.

I do have another experience but if anyone want's to know about it PM me.
    It's actually personal with a girlfriend that I had..

Atticus likes this.

13. Hence my name. My friend, Hahaha... I am a big DBZ fan; was also eagerly waiting and watching the beginning of that saga from start until end, watched since Freeza reeked havoc on the elders on Namek. I remember the punching bag in the start of the tournament when Vegeta blows it up actually. He blew up allot of stuff that Tournament actually. lol

Atticus likes this.