1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Real World Weeks

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by The Great Safecracker, Mar 8, 2019.

1. 2 + 0/7

I let my guard down too easily.

2. 2 + 0/7

I'm not doing a good job in this challenge at the moment. Solution: raise your standards.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. 2 + 2/7

This is not so difficult when you just take it easy. Everything's okay.

boichy likes this.
  4. 2 + 3/7

A couple of moments where I had to be careful. For example, I was reading something that felt like becoming triggering. I stepped out from it and did twenty pushups, which helped.

5. 2 + 0/7

I was fantasizing like crazy both in the morning and evening in bed. It's hard to stop when you deliberately start it.

6. 2 + 0/7

I notice a problem. I am well able to look back and see whether the day was successful or worth a reset. But that's just reacting and not what I'm trying to get from this challenge. I need to ask the questions when they're being asked. Not just start thinking about them the next day.

7. 2 + 0/7

Four consecutive days with more than obvious resets. What the hell, come on...

8. 2 + 2/7

In bed I got an image of a former crush in my head. I tried to come up with a clever trick to get rid of the image, but I didn't have time because she left the scene. How kind by her!

9. 2 + 3/7

Tried to stay cool when I suddenly got aroused in bed.

10. 2 + 4/7

Lot's of grey zone daydreaming.

11. 2 + 5/7

I really should stay out of my bed when it's not time to sleep.

12. 2 + 7/7

It took me more than a month to gain the third week. It was worth the effort.

13. 3 + 0/7

It was a tough day, and I tried my best to fight all kinds of urges. Fantasies took the last round when I was already in bed, but I think I won the match still. Need to reset though.