1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Realizations

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by TeamUSASwan, Nov 3, 2014.

1. TeamUSASwan

TeamUSASwan Fapstronaut

A couple months ago I got the most amazing blow job from this girl I was so in to. We'd been talking for several weeks and one night we got a little frisky and one thing led to another. She went at it for 45 minutes and I still never came.
    During this, I got so embarrassed that I began to fantasize in my head. I can't believe I never realized this meant I was addicted to PMO until now, but better late than never right? Anyway, I was so ashamed of myself that I cut all ties with her, which was a huge mistake because we were really in to each other. I've tried to reach out to her again, but she wants nothing to do with me anymore. I get teased for being the kid who couldn't cum, which I am only now realizing was because I would rather have my stupid fantasies than this real, live woman.
    I just wanted to get this out in the open, and hopefully in the future I'll never know this shame. It's been 56 hours since I last PMO'd and I'm hoping that number continues to climb. Thank you all for hearing me out!

2. Caveat Emptor

Caveat Emptor Distinguished Fapstronaut

Yeah dude. Many of us, myself included, have been in that situation.

Quitting will be worth it. Stay focused & committed to NoFap, and you'll find another girl who is just as sexy and you'll be able to cum for her.