1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Realizing it isn't going to work out and it bloody hurts..

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by NF SINCE BIRTH, Oct 31, 2021.

1. Last weekend I was at her place and she flirted a bit when we were with her friend. She seems comfortable flirting with me when there are other people around. The next day, we hanged out for 4 hours or so and she was comfortable with me getting quite close and intimate.

This weekend she had caught a cold. We hanged out today for a few hours. I flirted with her. Maybe even more than last time. I looked her into her eyes quite a lot. Maybe 5 seconds at a time. Took her a while but she eventually caught me and stared intensely back. So eye contact is clearly not an area where she is insecure.

I invited her to join me on a road trip next week. She told me she have huge anxiety and cant. She also have anxiety for public transport etc.

So I am realizing that I dont have many options. She wont come to my place because it is too far away and she cant get herself to just take a train.

I know that we are friends and I know that she probably have similar feelings towards me. But something is stopping her from committing. Same thing goes for me I guess.

I think I have to tell her that I like her a little too much and that I find it hard to be friends with her. I have to come clean and if she doesnt feel the same, I need some space. I cant continue like this. It bloody hurts.

2. modernstore99

modernstore99 Fapstronaut

Yeah man it hurts when you like someone and they don't like you back, but that's just part of life. I used to have strong romantic feelings for female friends all the time, but as I became more sociable and outgoing in the dating market, I realized that my feelings of friendship for these women in my life was just getting mistaken for sexual desire. This new feeling of intimacy and connection you have with this girl is likely how she feels with all of her friends. Many girls have explained to me how guys they know mistake good friendships for romantic feelings, especially when the guys are lonely or not very experienced in the dating world.

If I were you, I wouldn't confess your feelings for her, especially with that ultimatum. I think we both know what the outcome will be. Just take a break from seeing this friend, try to value the female friends you have in your life as just that, just friends, and put yourself out there into the dating market more. I know it's scary because of rejection, but it's worked out really well with me. Making the change from trying to date girls in my friend group to exclusively dating girls outside my social umbrella has made me much closer with my female friends and distinguish my friendly feelings towards women with romantic attraction.

3. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Do it but with your actions. Go for the kiss and get over with it. That's the best way to tell a woman that you are into her. Don't do the BS that you see on movies, when the male actor vomit all his feelings to a woman and they life happy forever after. This doesn't work in real life.

This is exactly what happens when you agree to be friends with a woman you are attracted to. Never let a woman (or you willingly) put you in friendzone. Go for the kiss and if she is not into it, move on. Stop hanging out as friends.

It's not only space with her, it should be forever or until she is willing to want to kiss you back and have romance with you. If not, then you should more on and never speak to her again.

Yeap, been in friendzone hurts. But it hurt more when after months and years of been friendzoned, you find out that she is dating another dude.

The reality is that a woman will move the earth to be with the man she is in love with or at least have high attraction to. Always look at what people do, not what they say. she is telling that she can't do that, her actons say NO to your proposal.
    The idea is to date a woman that is ready and willing to date you. If she in fact have all this issues then she is not ready to date, she is messed up and you are a lot better without her. Don't waste time with a woman like this, she is only going to bring you down with her.
    Let her get her shit together and in the future when she is fixed and is willing to date you she is free to cantact you.

How many more months/years are you going to waste with her?