Rebirth of the Hardcore thread

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by zyzz, Apr 9, 2014.

1. I'm interested and think this is exactly the type of thing i need to help me know i have to answer to someone other than myself and that I may be a bit responsible to the others in this challange if i mess up.

2. Upside2

Upside2 Fapstronaut

I'm interested in this group but would be more interested in getting on-demand accountability support via whatsapp. Emails, forum posts etc are ok but if I'm struggling with urges I want to be able to get some support quickly. If this also sounds like something you'd appreciate let me know. I'm not really into setting rules, but would hope that there would be a common spirit of wanting to be tough with ourselves about quitting, and being tough with each other.

Please PM or reply here if interested.

3. Quebadour

Quebadour New Fapstronaut

Add me to the group please.

4. zyzz

zyzz Fapstronaut

So all the members that I originally added in are not posting or participating so i have to clean them out who wants to join and will seriously partake!!!!! group is on my profile so go to it and send a request

5. Scooter520

Scooter520 New Fapstronaut

Yes! I'm down. Highly motivated and was looking for committed people to make rules and follow them strictly. It's the only way to overcome this. Let me know if I can be included, im a 20 y/o college guy in the US looking to kick this for good.