1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Reboot 4 life

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by CIA, Nov 17, 2017.

1. This is so true I could almost print the message and put up on my wall. And I will!

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  2. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Day 2/∞

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  3. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Part of the path is to keep dipping into "the true, the good, the beautiful," the antidote to this awful amnesia. Grab pieces of it wherever, whenever you can as if your life depends on it.

Always carry a canteen through the desert!

Force Majeure likes this.
  4. 15 / tan(pi/2) completed. Good luck all, may the force be with you.

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  5. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Day 3/∞

6. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Day 4/∞

7. Day 17 completed. My teacher in real analysis I had 13 years ago always said "if you take *any* number, say 17..." and the story went on. 17 is my favourite number, probably his too :D

If you take 17 cages and put a single rat in each one of them and let the rats choose between normal water and drugged water, all the rats are going to choose the drugged water. If you take 17 rats and put all of them in a single cage and build a rat park, none of them are going to choose the drugged water.

So what am I trying to say? Go and build that rat park and enhance your bondings to other people. If you do that you simply don't have to go around and kick that bottle of drugged water, you simply don't care it's there.

8. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Day 5/∞

9. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Day 6/∞

10. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Day 7/∞

11. Day 19 of the expected number of days I had left to live 19 days ago.

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  12. 0.1% done! (20 days completed out of 20000 days total)

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  13. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Day 0/∞

14. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Day 1/∞

15. 3 of 2857 weeks completed :)

Reed had once warned that brains were untrustworthy – that like any computer, they could be hacked.

Install your patches!

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  16. Enlightened soul @!

Enlightened soul @! Fapstronaut

Man I just wanna be a part of this journal , I had the bitter taste of relapse recently and the longest I have been is 20 days and I'm addicted to this so much that I can't give it up no more
    I am drifting my mind to lust and the urge is getting stronger that ever
    Really wanna reboot my life
    Please help me out there mate

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  17. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Day 2/∞

18. Dear Dragon Booster X,

I really know how it feels... I am very glad you found your way to this forum and that you realised that it’s time to do something about it - for life. One post on reddit I just read does a very good job in describing where I’ve been... and really for sure, I am not going back:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/2jqhbe/you_get_to_a_point_in_your_nofap_journey_where/

Now go and build your willpower to succeed with this, you can do it! I am at your side. Take on as many challenges you need and sacrifice your life to not pm anymore, I promise you this will be your best sacrifice you do in your life. Make sure you keep yourself busy all the time and keep in mind to remember yourself that you are not here to give up. If you feel only the slightest urge, make sure to click on that panic button and make sure you remind yourself again to keep on fighting. You can do this.

Dr. Jekyll likes this.