1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Reboot PM starting May 1 2017.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Gamekeeper89, May 1, 2017.

1. Gamekeeper89

Gamekeeper89 Fapstronaut

I am a 27-year-old gay man from London, GB. I am starting the Reboot (PM) on 1st May 2017, because I am experiencing symptoms of addiction and ED.

My username alludes to the gamekeeper Oliver Mellors, who is a character in one of my favourite books, Lady Chatterley's Lover. Mellors has an affair with the titular character, Lady Chatterley. Mellors is earthy and sexual and some might say 'crude', but he understands the deep importance and value of intimacy, togetherness and sensuality. I think he reflects the sex-positivity that is a feature of my rationale in joining NoFap, and he's a symbol for the desire to want to make sex better and to make it about connection. In other words, Mellors ain't a fapper. Below is a quote from the novel, in which Mellors writes to Lady Chatterley. Wish me luck!

"My soul softly flaps in the little Pentecost flame with you, like the peace of fucking. We fucked a flame into being. Even the flowers are fucked into being between the sun and the earth. But it's a delicate thing, and takes patience and the long pause. So I love chastity now, because it is the peace that comes of fucking. I love being chaste now. I love it as snowdrops love the snow. I love this chastity, which is the pause of peace of our fucking, between us now like a snowdrop of forked white fire. And when the real spring comes, when the drawing together comes, then we can fuck the little flame brilliant and yellow, brilliant."

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?