1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Reboot, withdrawals and ways of spend the days

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by hokipa, Jan 2, 2023.

1. hokipa

hokipa Fapstronaut

Hi, I’ve been feeling strange for the last month, one day out of nowhere I woke up and nothing made sense in my life, felt hopeless, depressed and felt a sense of existential void
    Assured that I never suffered of depression/anxiety before I started this reboot (19th September)
    is it bad if I spend hours on NoFap forums or Reboot videos to keep my mind on track and instruct mysef on this matter? Or do I have to break this new habit too cause it can slow down my reboot? (as I spend time on the screens and it can flood my dopamine receptors that are trying to regrow)

I mean, I also exercise and play music but other than that I watch TV and spend time on my phone, do I have to stop doing it or lessen the screen time? And if I keep doing it, my withdrawals are gonna last forever? I want my normal self back, now it feels like I’m not enjoying anything in my life, will this feeling ever end? Or do I just get used to this strange sense of void? Pls help me understand it

2. Read it carefully bro
    When I was on streak, I was doing the same
    I was worried that why I am not so interested in growing myself.
    But now
    I am focus on learning but my Nofap journey is being screwed up completely.

It is not that bad
    You need to focus on lifestyle rather than saving yourself from urges.

Lifestyle means
    Remove out all the things that triggers you to do fap.
    Second thing ,
    Create an awareness in your mind about the adult things.

I want you to focus on your career and Nofap journey both.

If You are doing only one things out of two
    This is not sufficient.

Focus on everyday
    And make it productive

Voyager22 likes this.