1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rebooting...but starting a new relationship

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Metta246, Aug 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Metta246

Metta246 New Fapstronaut

So I started my reboot by just avoiding P. Didn't watch it, but still MO'd because I thought that P was the only thing messing with my life. I had known this girl for awhile and started getting vibes that she was into me. About two weeks went by (still MO'ing) and I decided that I was going to ask her out. But I knew I needed to see results faster so I went to hard mode. No PMO at all.

So I asked her out and she said yes! (I'll admit, I've never lacked confidence with women UNTIL I get to the bedroom. Then I try slowing things down, making excuses for why I can't go further, only because I know I won't be able to perform.) So now here I am, 31 days into hard mode, and developing a serious relationship with this girl. I know she won't stick around unless things start turning sexual, but I'm in a flatline and I don't have confidence that I can satisfy her. Those two things added together (flatline and no confidence in performance) create some serious anxiety and ultimately ED. I'm embarrassed to tell her I'm rebooting, plus I know she would have no reason to stick around because we've never been romantic before. I'm not 100% on what kind of answer I'm looking for here, maybe just a little support.

Appreciate any similar experiences anyone has or just flat out advice.

Thanks.

2. I´m going to tell you, what I told all the other guys here before.

There´s no penis necessary to please a woman in bed. Just ask any lesbian couple.
    Women love the intimacy of sex, the penis is just the icing on the cake.
    Just don´t pressure yourself to have sex. This will only make the ED worse.
    Your agenda should be not to go beyond foreplay. Trust me there there will be no girl, who says no to an hour of passionate foreplay. And who knows what happens. Maybe there will be some movement down there. If not it´s allright too.
    And after you made love, no matter if you could get it up or not, you should tell her. I know how hard it is to open up to somebody about this, but it´s worth it.
    Otherwise she will think something is wrong with you, or that she is not good enough for you, etc... This would hurt her self esteem and that is no way to start a healthy relationship.

3. For how long have you been going out with her? You could alays tell her you want to wait for sex and behave in a way she gets and build your relationship on an emotional side. She should be Ok.

If she is won't stick around then you have lost nothing. Better having people who don't have intention to stay leave sooner than later

4. TalkingScum

TalkingScum Fapstronaut

If you want a relationship with her, you need to tell her about it.

all addictions are lifetime addictions and will be with you all your life. If she knows you have this addiction, how it affects you and your current recovery methods before anything serious happens, then it will help prevent or reduce how it affects her AND will keep the stress, shame, guilt that is normally associated with the addiction due to keeping something so large a secret.

If you tell her and she rejects you, you still proceed with your recovery.
    if you don't tell her and she rejects you, you still proceed with your recovery.
    If she tells 'everyone' then she's an ass, you still proceed with your recovery.
    There's no shame in admitting an addiction and actively pursuing recovery.

5. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

Learn to use your fingers and tongue fast