1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Recovery diet

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by squaric acid, Nov 4, 2020.

1. squaric acid

squaric acid Fapstronaut

Hello everyone, I'm here again with you asking about something which I think is very important and this is diet; so many guys quit this addiction and meeting their goals, so I want to know how they manage in their early days and what kind of diet they took which helps their body to recover fast and please illustrate in brief about your diet I want to know and I'll follow it.

2. crane77

crane77 Fapstronaut

So my diet or a now a constant way of eating is to eat some carbs on the morning with fresh vegetables (but no proccesed food and no stuff with white flour) and then on evening i eat some vegetables with protein(preferably something like egg, chickpea or something like that,(meat sometimes if you like it but not fried)
    And there are also few additional guides and explanations to this :
    -proteins and carbs are processed partly in diferent places in body and it takes much longer to digest them
    -during the day it's recomended to eat various fruits or vegetables
    -use some vegetable oil with your meals or try some other slim fats
    -it would be best to eat boiled in water or roasted food(perfect would be steamed food), during frying a lot of the nutritiens disapears from the food

Most of this stuff i took from a book called and it works well for me. The titlle may sound cliche but i feel better from using the way of eating and cleansing inner organs.
    Can We Live 150 Years?

Hope this will help

squaric acid likes this.