1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Red Pill 101; Q & A with the honorable Mr. Rollo Tomassi, Man that saved my life.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by brassknucks, May 17, 2021.

1. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

2. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Interesting thing he said in the stream “Hypergamy isn’t good, isn’t bad, it just is”.

Truly an objective guy if people give him a chance.

3. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

No I can’t, there’s a lot. His weekend Sunday streams tend to be the long ones. I benefit and learn a lot from it though.

4. takeaction21

takeaction21 Fapstronaut

Would you mind sharing how he saved your life.

5. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

He taught me that everything I knew about gender relations was wrong and that there’s a better way to live for men. Mental Point of Origin. I wish Rollo wrote this book back when I was in my 20’s, but better late than never.

takeaction21 likes this.
  6. takeaction21

takeaction21 Fapstronaut

All right, appreciate the answer.

brassknucks likes this.
  7. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

@brassknucks are you married, or are you in a relationship? how is your view on that? do you believe in love?

8. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

I’m single. Unconditional love only exists from mothers to their own children. Love for men from women is only if she views him as her apex Alpha Male.

BARLES CHARKLEY likes this.
  9. Metis07

Metis07 Fapstronaut

Can you summarize the main ideas you get from him (5-10 points for example)?

10. Trobone

Trobone Fapstronaut

I can't imagine being so cynical and full of hatred for half the world.

matt2k12 likes this.
  11. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

If that’s the way you interpret it, that’s your problem, being too caught up in your emotions.

12. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Nah bro, he goes in too deep for me to just condense everything he said. You wouldn’t learn anything of substance. Rollo Tomassi is for objective thinkers who are serious. If you’re not serious enough or interested enough about the subject matter, I or anyone else can’t make you be.

13. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

I get to believe this is true. But I don’t want it to be true. It is kinda sad. I think a man is much more apt to love a woman unconditionally.

14. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Yeah man, Rollo Tomassi’s work really blew my mind on everything I used to naively believe from bluepill propaganda. I prefer to live life realistically though as opposed to Disneyland fantasies that only get eventually shattered.

BARLES CHARKLEY likes this.
  15. Kowe

Kowe Fapstronaut

Yeah his book 'the rational male' had an effect on me man.

The big thing he said that stuck with me was something like, 'you hate on PUA guys for running a script? You've been running a script your whole life! It's just the beta nice guy script' or something along those lines. You realise your whole persona is this weird non-masculine thing that's developed through a lifetime of brainwashing due to being raised by women and non-dominant men. It's pretty messed up actually.

However even though I have been 'red pilled' I still revert back to my comfort zone of being a non-threatening weak man!

brassknucks likes this.
  16. Not gonna watch this, but isn't "red pill" a term only used by incels?

17. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Nah, that’s just Soyboy propaganda you heard.