1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Red Pill Passion

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by embodiment of luck, Feb 21, 2021.

1. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Who are you talking to? Me? (as I was the last one to post before you) or OP? Or someone else?

2. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

the red pill man

3. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Fair enough. Calling him red pill man makes him sound like some sort of superhero lol.

embodiment of luck likes this.
  4. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

lololol

5. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Mental Point of Origin gentleman. Live it daily!

embodiment of luck likes this.
  6. Yeah I forgot to include what you basically just said. NONE OF THIS FUCKING MATTERS. Why are we doing math about which gender is better/worse off? It's literally the lowest-IQ shit I've ever seen on the internet. Everyone is entitled to empathy and understanding. ALL GENDERS MATTER. (and by "all", of course, I mean "only women")

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
    SickSicko likes this.
  7. Every red-piller I've ever seen is either short, bald, has a high-pitched voice, or a combination of those, and 100% of them are insecure because of past relationships. Hate comes from hurt.

CarP and SickSicko like this.
  8. embodiment of luck

embodiment of luck Fapstronaut

You know how many times I heard that answer. Majority of peacekeeping agreement was created by men,
    development and progress of civilizations: man, Freedom to slaves? I think you are a typical feminized man that like to blame man for anything you find fit. And another thing, are you really that naive to think women are perfect beings who can't be aggressive, neurotic, and corrupt?

brassknucks likes this.
  9. embodiment of luck

I am interested in objective truth

brassknucks likes this.
  10. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

Hey man , that is quite a personal critique :confused:

11. embodiment of luck

I call things as I see them, he is feminized man and I know one when I see one. Do you want to know how I know?
    if you say something that doesn’t flatter women he will be the white knight and to defend the honor of women, when I use statistics and facts he needs to assume I was hurt by women. Ok we were all hurt in same way that is safe to say for everyone, but does this make me
    automatically wrong. See that is the way woman argue.

brassknucks likes this.
  12. Yes. All women are queens. They are goddesses and I worship the ground they walk on.
    I mean, I do wear women's leggings sometimes.
    Women don't need help being defended from you. They probably all just ignore you anyway.

13. The only person you are fooling is yourself when you say things like that.

If you understood philosophy you would know that this is one of the most dishonest presuppositions you can make.

Start by defining the word "truth" and then demonstrating that you are able to discern "truth" from "non-truth."

Also the notion of objectivity is presumptive. "Objective" means independent from the mind. But the only means we have to assess reality or truth is via our mind. So we have a paradoxical situation: how can we know that there exists a mind-independent truth when the only way for us to observe truth is through the mind?

If anyone else is reading this, please be aware that whenever someone uses the word "objective" (usually paired with words like "facts", "truth", "reality", etc.) they are most likely full of shit.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
  14. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I find this objectively true.

FellatiousD and CarP like this.
  15. smh_fam

smh_fam Fapstronaut

Me too, though I am also feeling rather constipated as well.

FellatiousD likes this.
  16. [​IMG]

17. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

They gotta do a remake of that “Thug Passion” song by Tupac, but instead change it to Red Pill Passion.