1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Redpill Lies

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Kingscar, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Maybe I am just behind the times now. It's been a good while since I used to actually watch debates regularly. If I'm being honest, I don't watch much news or follow these social issues discussions anymore. I enjoy life better living in ignorance. Before I used to have to know everything that was going on.

Absolutely. But which one will people tolerate more? Giving out about "others" collectively? Or listening to someone else give out about them collectively?

People will be more receptive to, for example, hearing immigrants are taking their jobs than to hearing any flaws withing themselves.

onceaking likes this.
  2. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

Because it's argument that doesn't require much thought, and is easy to repeat. Classic fascist tactics. I recommend you the Youtube series the Alt-right playbook, a very useful resource in how these groups operate and gain popularity. I pretty much recommend it to anyone curious enough about this topic.

3. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

It has its advantages. So many get into silly fights about social issues on the internet. I used to be one of those people until I realised it was a waste of time.

The Passenger likes this.
  4. The thread could say what they want about single moms because that's a big gray area but this original comment is a fact. +1