1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Regaining will power

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by justgoingon, May 21, 2018.

1. justgoingon

justgoingon Fapstronaut

I have not felt the strength of willpower as strong as this in a long time, almost 7 years now. That was the time I first felt free from my home and family. I had just entered college and life was kind of exciting. The same feeling is kind of refreshing. As I am again preparing for GMAT for my MBA.

I can now solve maths problems as in the past adhering to the timeline and I have just started. I can see now that my confidence is again beaming and I feel special as I used to when I was a kid.

The resolve to do and complete things is strong and I am communicating with my friends in a very positive way. I was able to quit cigarette, another one of my addictions, 3 weeks ago and surely because of the willpower provided by practicing NoFap.

I am in flat line as I am not having any morning wood and no sensation whatsoever, but this is the price I have to pay for the withdrawal. My life is on the right track, I am feeling the energy to wake up in morning at 6 am. I am meditating, I don't have any work stress, able to handle things more effectively, not brooding over past events, and motivated about life and its meaning and purpose for me and to break free from shackles.

2. Awesome!

Can sense the energy shift you're experiencing..

All the best!

3. Good for you keep at it , its worth it