1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Regarding the moderation of threads, especially ones with religious content.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by sparkywantsnoPMO, Jul 8, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

He's only upholding the rules of this forum. If people don't like the rules they don't have join the forum.

2. Agent

Agent Fapstronaut

I agree with this, as a christian myself i try to do my best on when to talk about what i believe and when its time to not mention due to the lack of context etc, yet i see very regularly across the site people being highly blasphemous when certain members give their opinion with no intent on offending anyone. I hope regardless the religious position any mod has i ask them to be just.

TrueSaiyan2.0 likes this.

3. This is a good point. People will be criticized regardless of what the topic is, but if it’s off NF rules then it should be deleted.

More concerning point is, is that people will be criticized for personal beliefs and views. Just because your not the same belief doesn’t mean you need to start a argument about it. Hope more people read into this. :)

LiveLifeInABetterWay and kropo82 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.