1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Relapse or nah?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Sokit, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Sokit

Sokit Fapstronaut

Hey guys so earlier today I was looking at a girls Instagram from my school and fantasising, while playing with myself (but not actually Doing a fapping Motion) and then I got pre cum. I felt like I was going to bust without even wanking so I stopped. Does this count as a relapse? Or will it affect my benefits? Thanks

2. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

It's a reset, now don't binge, get your self together and learn from this mistake, there's a bright future ahead of you brother.

Sokit likes this.
  3. realAlphaMale

realAlphaMale New Fapstronaut

4. Sokit

Sokit Fapstronaut

thankyou all for the replies, i reset my timer since i considered it myself as a relapse :D

5. Prince6543

Prince6543 Fapstronaut

If it was just pre cum and no sperm was in it. I won't consider it as a relapse or reset. But that's just me. But you have to stop watching sexually exciting content otherwise NoFap is no use.