1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Relapsed again

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by 亗HULK, Jun 22, 2021.

Tags:
  1. 亗HULK

亗HULK Fapstronaut

I don't want to release but when urge hits i am not in my consciousness my another personality came out and i destroy my self. This time i have very strong urge at midnight... i wokeup and automatically dirty thoughts comming in my mind i can't control my self and hard release. I try to follow every tips to control my mind but when urge hits i forgot every thing and just chasing for orgasm

2. John Galt

John Galt Fapstronaut

Hm. I’d be careful with attributing your reset to another personality. This is a way of displacing accountability the role you play in your own life. Not helpful to you.

3. Julian Baker

Julian Baker Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

It's hard at first, but you have to start somewhere. Don't give up. It's like training a muscle for the first time. You have to keep trying again and again for it to get stronger. You will improve. Never doubt yourself!

Welcome to the forum and best of luck!

4. I love my Brain

I love my Brain Fapstronaut

You need to acquire cognitive skills to turn off the thoughts. If the sexual fatasy is not brought under control, then a new start is not possible. Thoughts form emotions, emotions form actions, always! You must learn to turn off thoughts like you would a cigarette. If there are no more fantasies, then no sexual action will come. Write down a sentence that works well for you. Example: "I don't have to follow this thought, I am the master of my mind." Every time sexual thoughts come say this sentence and try to turn off the sexual thoughts. This takes a long time because the brain still has to learn it. 6-12 months. After that you will be able to turn off the fantasies like the light in your room.

last chance likes this.