1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

relapsed can't take it anymore

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by darksoul57681, Jun 21, 2021.

1. darksoul57681

darksoul57681 Fapstronaut

i've relapsed today my parents scolded me so much, im depressed my parents expect more from me.....i want new parents i want to kill myself my dad is always shouting at me giving multiple hard tasks anyway im a musician my dad pressures me learning 2,3 hours it's stressful i relapsed because i want this to get out of my head feel good for some time. also i can't focus on tasks i easily get distracted i feel like i might have adhd.
    sorry this is kinda not related to nofap but just seeking advice, motivation

kammaSati likes this.
  2. John Galt

John Galt Fapstronaut

Unfortunately the PMO only seems to make you feel worse afterwards. Sorry to hear you’re under so much pressure, definitely makes life harder. It’s good that he’s teaching you discipline, but I get where you’re coming from. Just try to find beauty in the things around you and take it one day at a time. It won’t last forever

kammaSati likes this.
  3. Brobo88

Brobo88 New Fapstronaut

Hey man,
    I’m new to this site, but I just want you to know that you CAN do this and don’t think you can’t.
    Your parents are probably just scared and not knowing what they can do to help. So they are just being over bearing in the hopes it will help “scare” it out of you. I would recommend checking out Terry Crews “My Dirty Secret” videos. I found them very inspirational and helpful to out things in perspective. We are addicts, and have relapses. But that doesn’t mean you are a bad person in any way.
    Here is a quote I think might give you some perspective:
    “Success doesn’t come to people who never stumble; success comes to people who learn how to get up again.”
    You are young and have a lot of life to live and experience. You are here on this site and know that you have a problem and are proving that you want to change. So keep at it! Don’t let anyone, even your parents make you think you can’t do this!