1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Relapsed today, feeling very disappointed with myself

For Fapstronauts of the Catholic Christian Faith

1. As of all or at least most of us should know today is Valentine's day.
    The day we are supposed to commemorate Saint Valentine for his beheading by Claudius II for assisting young Christian couples get married in Ancient Rome. Or just be a brain-dead person who buys into hallmark holidays as an excuse to buy themselves a box of chocolates, or spend time with your wife in church [an obligation for Catholics.] (excluding priests and nuns of course.) What makes me very disappointed is that I failed myself by fapping on a day that was not only was supposed to commemorate a Saint, Valentine's day also happened on Sunday! The day we are supposed to be in church and praying to our lord and savior. But instead of doing that I just had to screw it all up by ruining my NoFap streak and committing a sin. Note: I will be updating my streak back to Day 0 tomorrow.

Iohannes likes this.
  2. Iohannes

Iohannes Fapstronaut

I'm Orthodox and not RC, but I know how that feels. A time or two I fell even the same day I had communed, some other days I fell on fasting days, e.g. on friday as we commemorate Christ's Passion. The only thing you can do is try the next time to make feast and fast days holier in your heart. Then you will probably avoid the sin on such days at least.