1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

relapsed

Balancing rebooting with studying.

1. Hamza Umar

Hamza Umar Fapstronaut

please i am relapse only in mastrubation after 6 months please help me i am feeling very guilty and down please help me what i do now to become better and start new challenge please help me

2. Don't worry brother. Stand Up. Rise .

Searchpower likes this.
  3. HopeTanscendsThisWorld

HopeTanscendsThisWorld New Fapstronaut

Be pertinent, really make taubah, truly repent, especially just after you have done it. Then get angry and focus on what you did wrong, analyse everything that led up to the act and how you could change it.

I have done this every time after a relapse and the amount that i have changed about myself is enormous. Im almost a different person entirely since last year and much easier to cope.

Remember this is a learning curve, but make sure you really learn from mistakes and don't lazily say "i wont masturbate again". That is not good enough. Learn quickly.

As I said, really repent, and this will create an emotional and memorable mark in your mind. Straight after repenting, think hard about what could be improved, this is actually part of repenting too. IA may Allah accept our taubah and reward our jihad, our struggle, and never allow us to lose sight of the right path, and not become blind to our ignorance. Help keep us people who strive to do the best in this life for a higher purpose. Trully Allah is the most forgiving, the most merciful.

Searchpower and Juggernaut WHO like this.