Relapsing due to relationship breakdown

Discussion in 'Problematic Sexual Behavior' started by Recovering PA, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Recovering PA

Recovering PA Fapstronaut

Ive been struggling with my emotions and mostly with regard to my ex. I started masturbating again to numb the pain ofthe loss, i tried to stop a couple of times but only lasted a day or so thus far.

I had a couple of days when my ex finally moved out properly and what hit me the most was the hug and her saying she still loves me, it has fucked me up badly. I miss her and even though we have our issues i cant say i dont love her, even apart.

I have had nearly 2 days on my streak which sounds pitiful in relation to my previous one. Its much harder alone but i do want to succeed. I want her back but know what we want is too different. I want a happy life for her and her daughter, our paths lay in different directions but it doesn't mean they both can't be happy.

If my SO happens to read this i hope you become very happy in time, just so you know its me im glad the mouse likes her steak done properly (medium rare).