1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Relationship Dilemma

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by RaXaZ, Dec 8, 2020.

1. RaXaZ

RaXaZ Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hey guys,

Let´s get straight, I need your help. Firstly I must say that this post has barely something to do with NoFap, but rather is dealing with the constant dread of Fear of Missing out.
    In general my life is good. I work a job as an English teacher in my leisure, while I´m trying to graduate for my Abitur at the same time. Through the Corona pandemic I´ve come to face many up´s and downs in my mental state as well as peace of mind. Physically I´m in good shape and do regularly excercise my body. The stress during the pandemic in combination with the Abitur and relationship kind of exhausted me down to the level that I´m resiting to further pursue both of these goals at all. I´ve already tried to take a step back and sidestep one of this goals in expectation to overcome my issues, but it only has got me deeper in the mess. Firstly is the problem that, I´m not able to sleep at my girlfriends place at all, which is fucking me up mentally, except I´m stoned, but that´s no regular option whatsoever. Secondly, I´m desperate to see her most times as she is the only person, who really cracks me up and brightens my mood. I really love her. But I can´t do this under the week anymore, if don´t want to fail my exams, which are also driving me crazy due to corona. I´ve already took some time off to contemplate things, only to realise there are only so many opportunities to choose from. And every of these decisions will require me to not let things get to close to me. Life´s a bitch guys. Any ideas or uplifiting words?