1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Relationship with myself.......

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Phoenix333, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Phoenix333

Phoenix333 Fapstronaut

I see time and time again the pitfalls of relationships. Trying to make someone else happy can be a full time job . No thanks. I choose to be in a relationship with myself. I'm 48 and hear 2 say you can happy by your self. Yes!!! There is a certain level of freedom that you could never achieve in a relationship. Am I lonely? No, I have solitude,peace and contentment. I have relationships with my son,brother and many friends that are rich and rewarding. I've had enough sex with multiple women to last several lifetimes as well as P and M. I need this not ! Relationships can take your edge as a man and turn you into a pussy. Spend time with yourself

2. Phoenix333

Phoenix333 Fapstronaut

Learn who you really are. You probably aren't who you think you are. Depend on no one. Find your own wellspring of inner peace and joy...........

FredSamson likes this.