1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Relationship

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by PolLuka, Jun 30, 2020.

1. PolLuka

PolLuka New Fapstronaut

Hi everyone I'am new here, during rebooting, fighting with my addiction. I know that, PMO has been really destructive for me, my life, my relations and for every part of my life probably. I was suffering and struggling with it from 12yo (now I am 22). I need some advices from You friends, because i don't know what to do. I had a girlfriend, older than me, we were together for 2,5 years with some break and we were friends for couple years earlier, i want to tell something about her first, she was my bestfriend, best i've ever had, she was really good for me, trust-worthy, so lovely, and always ready to listen me or help me with my problems, like everyone she's also had got some defects, easy get angry, i am quiet person, and we were arguing a lot, but we had got that mind connection. I don't why, i was wondering all the time "Do i love her?" "Maybe i should try something new and stop hurting her". She just wanted my attention, spending time together, but I couldn't get involved like she wanted. Once thought about other girls, get to know with them, once felt that i want to be with her. I didn't cheating her, but I decided to break up, stop hurting her, become friends and live our own lives. I started to talk, chat with other girls, but she's still in back of my mind, still wondering. Now I know she's got a new boyfriend. When she told me about it, it really hit me inside, but i didn't show it, smilled, told her that i'am happy and wish them everything good. I still thinking about her now, memories come back, still wondering "what if I left love of my life?". Can it be caused by PMO? What should I do? Let her go? Or maybe keep in contact, wait for NoFap effects and decide then? I know that i wasn't good boyfriend, and here is my next question "Is that doubts about my relation can be caused by PMO?" It was one of the biggest reasons why i started. Thank You for answers, advices and keep in nofap adventure.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  2. Let me ask you this, its only to get you to think.

Did you love her imperfections?
    Did she love your imperfections?