1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

religion and politics section deleted?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by brilliantidiot, Oct 6, 2019.

1. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Did we cause too much trouble? :p

Deleted Account and Get_It like this.
  2. It looks like it was all merged back into Off Topic. It might be a sign of the end times....for this section.

3. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Uh oh. This is the best section imho. The rest are mostly filled with similar threads complaining about similar problems.

Deleted Account and Get_It like this.
  4. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Too many incels. loooool

brilliantidiot likes this.
  5. Dang. I thought that was actually a good thing for everyone, since people who line off topic stuff but don't want to have to weed through the religious and political stuff could enjoy it as well. But who knows, there must have been a reason.

6. Its the start of the NWO! Everything merging! They're turning the frikkin frogs gay!

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. It is a very entertaining circus.

8. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

It probably gave Alexander too much trouble - he said he would delete it if it did. Probably sooner or later all politics and religion will be kept to groups only.

9. Almost 50 posts of mine have also vanished. lol

recon117 and brilliantidiot like this.
  10. That’s too bad, I liked how it was more calm having that stuff moved somewhere else. :(

11. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

Some of the threads I was posting to got moved deep into a group called "Inter-religious Discussion." Basically, where no one will ever see them again. Lame.

You'd think Alexander or one of the mods would be like, "hey guys, just FYI we've decided to make a change because of XYZ ..." but nope. No warning, just gone. I don't know exactly who it was causing trouble to.

brilliantidiot and Get_It like this.