1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Religion doesn't create wars...

A group for members of all religions, or no religion at all, to talk about religion

1. evolution does... Well according to research in this podcast it does. It's an interesting theory but if you're a Muslim, Christian, Hindu or Athiest you may find some of the things said to be offensive. It just makes sense to me and explains why in the past I've struggled to trust people who aren't Christians and even today I still have some distrust.

2. There will always be conflict on earth. Earth is a blend of heaven and hell.

There is only infinite conflict in hell.

There is only infinite peace in heaven.

Roady likes this.
  3. I'm waiting for wars to evolve so I can finally pilot a Gundam or a mech suit of some kind. I'll probably be too old by the time they create them, but you better believe I'll be saluting those space battles from my wheelchair.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2018
  4. JKnight

JKnight Fapstronaut

Historically, religion accounted from a small fraction of the conflicts. Did it have its hand in some of it, probably, but actual wars for religion were quite limited. Wars in the old days were mostly for territory and power or revenge. World War 2 and the communist regime in the former USSR killed over 16 million people in a relatively short period of time and that was more anti-religion. Islam has brought a lot of war in today's world; they are the cause of most big conflicts. But you can't also discount the conflicts and civil unrest in Africa, the nature of the leader of North Korea and the expansion project of China. Green sustainable renewable energy will decapitate the muslim empire and their ability to wage war will be greatly diminished. I have no answer to the others, if there is even an answer.