1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Remember the fallen

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jun 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

The purge has begun.

[​IMG]

R U N

2. honestly I'm the last person that I suspect is gonna get banned
    ...so you know it's gonna happen lol

3. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

You're gonna get banned for calling someone a big stinky doodoohead back in the Summer of 1978.

helloguyz, modern milarepa and CarP like this.
  4. Bill Johnson123

Bill Johnson123 Fapstronaut

I'm new to what's going on here but I was reading along this thread and it seems weird to have like 5 users who were actively posting in this thread banned consecutively. I'll throw out some guesses:
    IP stuff showed the mods that one troll was running multiple accounts so they all got banned
    The mods got into a bunch of people's DM's and found something bad

modern milarepa likes this.
  5. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

6. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I can say with a fair amount of certainty that none of the people who have been banned were actively trolling. There is a difference between joking around and true trolling but the site makes no effort to distinguish between the two. If you say something that steps out of line you're gone. The issue is the line is completely arbitrary and fluctuates depending on the person being moderated and the moderator themselves. You can make every effort to follow the rules and still be punished anyway because at the end of the day, the admin team are answerable to noone and them having no obligation to explain their decisions is literally part of their precious rulebook. Just yesterday I wrote up a long comment explaining my perspective to the official moderation team account, taking every effort to be polite, and they just ignored it and deleted the thread where we were talking. I think that the account choosing to reply to my obviously hyperbolic comment comparing the site to the night of the long knives, while choosing to ignore my serious criticism, says it all.

7. Bill Johnson123

Bill Johnson123 Fapstronaut

Maybe its just me but it sounds like kung fu panda knew it was coming

CarP likes this.
  8. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

I just saw some comments from panda bear he was talking early today about deleting his account. Then he started to talk in hindi or something like it so I have no clue.

I think he just erased it

9. modern milarepa

In this case panda bear just erased his account
    Screenshot_20210715_183230.jpg

10. modern milarepa

RIP @J29 I was starting to like the guy

11. modern milarepa

Another one down, damn we're dying. Scary

12. modern milarepa

J29 says deleted account, so I think he just deleted it. But kung fu panda it says nofap error. So yeah that could mean he was banned, he can be rude sometimes that panda.

13. Skyroㅤ

Skyroㅤ Fapstronaut

RIP BugsBunny555 aka ByTheRiver777. They arent gonna come back to the forum anymore. Miss ye big man
    Source: they messaged me on an alt
    I do not know why he got banned, i believe it was because he was using an alt or trolling
    Bunch of dudes are getting banned at the same time this is scary. Sad that many are deleting their accounts as well
    Didnt like panda very much but I seriously do not get why he was banned

sith and (deleted member) like this.
  14. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

The end is nigh.

15. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Panda is the one I really dont get. Him and CAKCy. Everyone else I can sort of, maybe, kinda, get it if I squint (even though they are all still bullshit in my opinion) but as far as I can tell Panda and CAKCy literally didn't do anything. I've only ever seen CAKCy be polite and helpful to people, and Panda was a bit weird but cut him some slack, he's 17.

Skyroㅤ likes this.
  16. He was abusive he used to write the abusive part in Hindi so that no one understands. Also He used to spread a lot of hatred.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
  17. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Really? What sorts of things was he saying?

18. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Thanks for replying. I think I should say that most involved in this discussion do not have a problem with you specifically. You seem like you are genuinely trying but are stuck in a bad situation. As much as all that has been going on has frankly infuriated me, I do not want people to think I am aiming my irritation at specific people as opposed to the system.

Is there an actual reason why you cannot say specifically why someone was banned? A reason that goes beyond it being an arbitrary rule? I think if it was possible to know exactly what someone did, it would help mitigate this endless speculation. In the case of Panda, if he did say hateful things in a language most of us did not speak, and that is why he was banned, what's the harm in just saying so? I feel like I'm missing something.

CarP likes this.
  19. Huh mate she wrote something here you can read, So I think we should respect the decision.

20. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Yes, I know. I'm speaking hypothetically. What I'm saying is, if Panda was banned for this reason, why are the mods not allowed to just say so? That's my question.

Your favourite likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.